Risk Engineering SERVICES
- Risk surveillance in shipping; petroleum, petrochemical and gas plants and facilities; power and energy plants; rail systems; wood, iron and steel plants; food and drink plants; and industry in general.
- Loss and damage prevention engineering: i) secure design conditions, ii) active and passive protective systems, iii) equipment, building and structure vulnerability (as material damage or business interruption).
- Insurance risk engineering, which includes: loss estimate studies (EML-MFL-PML), business interruption (BI), interdependency studies, third party liability evaluations and risk analysis.
- Risk management, which includes: prevention and reduction of probabilities, engineering and administrative controls, secure design, mitigation (reduce severity), fire protection, layout and siting protection, crisis management, protective structures, peril contention and secure process management.
- Consequence analysis, which includes: flammable and toxic material release, blast and fire perils, reactive chemicals in general. All risk loss estimates, business interruption and property damage.