The Industrial and Commercial facilities surveyed by our personnel cover a wide range of types. From USA to
Ecuador, Cushing Associates has historically developed a recognized work through the Americas.
The latest Risk Engineering Surveys we have done include:
Power Generation Area:
- Venezuelan Electrical Generation System (more than 15 medium and large thermal/hydroelectrical plants owned by State Corporation CORPOELEC).
- Thermal power plants (the main ones in the country, owned by State Authority PREPA) – Puerto Rico.
- Hydroelectric plant Tucuruí (fourth greatest in his type around the world and owned by State Company ELETRONORTE) – Brazil.
- Hydroelectric plants of Paute and Mazar (owned by State Company HIDROPAUTE) – Ecuador.
Petroleum and Petrochemical Area:
- Venezuelan gas production facilities (Cryogenic Complex Ulé, second biggest in the country, owned by State Company PDVSA)
- Venezuelan heavy crude oil enhancing plants: Petrocedeño, Petroanzoátegui, Petromonagas and Petrozuata (owned by State Company PDVSA and global associates at Cryogenic Complex of Jose)
Iron and Steelmaking Area:
- Turbines installed at main electric plant operated by Siderúrgica del Orinoco – SIDOR (owned by State
Holding CVG) – Venezuela.
- COMSIGUA (Midrex Technology - Hot Briquetted Iron production plant owned by State Holding CVG) –
- Orinoco Iron (FIOR Technology - Hot Briquetted Iron production plant owned by State Holding CVG) –
Food and Drinks Area:
- COPOSA (biggest oil for human consumption plant owned by private holding COPOSA) – Venezuela.
- Planta Cervecera BRAHMA (one of biggest beer production plants in Latin America, owned by a
Brazil-Venezuela private holding) – Venezuela.